~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013

*blows off dust*

Hnnnnngg I don't know why but I do miss here TT-TT For some reason, it feels more welcoming than tumblr... Although tumblr is a place where we can get more feedback argh;

Main reason I came here: a place where I can dump my stuff, showing it off without being too visible. I'm too ashamed to put it over at tumblr x///x




A thing I just finished hurr;; I TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN'T BUT I DID ANYWAY AND IT'S SHAMEFUL AND I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON AND THIS IS LIKE ETERNAL OMG I... I... ... ... /cries

I am seriously very... bothered by this but at the same time I love it so much because alskdh it... has so many meanings;;;;

...And I don't think I can go off printing this alskgh orz;

I reminds me of the time when it was done (sketch finished about one year ago) and the jokes and the... jokes...

... [MED FET] /fetiche com jalecos

/tem até o estetoscópio só pra deixar ainda mais óbvio no esboço

AND /rolls/ I... love... alskgh /hides


omg, I'm not making sense at all lmao but yeah. This is for myself. /hides

There are many errors in this but *shrugs* dun really feel like working on them anymore. /I've already spent way too much time on this orz

Here's a wallpaper version because I like it in B&W /trol


/i'm a freaking sad person man/

2 comentários:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA

    PHEIPHEI .

    ..........................

    QUAL A PROBABILIDADE DESSE SEU POST VIR A TONA??? LOL YOU'RE CRAZY BITCH. <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. buá comassim probabilidadeeeee espero que não apareça no google porque eu configurei para que não aparecesse????

      saudades mi ;-;

      Excluir