~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

segunda-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2014

35k over at dA~


Well, to be sincere... my goal was to have 50k pvs in 5 years. XD But I already have 6 years and "only" 35k pvs! XDD

Well, duh, who am I to compare myself to my idols.. hahaha (the goal above was based on a true story. lol wut)

Nevertheless, I discovered it's not a small number. c: I should be prouder of myself! My friend was surprised when he saw my pvs. LOL I was surprised he was surprised! hahaha But I still want to get many, many more pvs!

I need a place for inspiration. Somehow, dA has lost its shine (I'm veery thankful to dA! I improved so much thanks to the place!) and I just can't get used to pixiv. haha tumblr is very fun and inspiring, but, somehow, I just feel like drawing, but don't really have a real motivation to. *shrugs*

Truth is, I came by just to drop the individual files lol



Buh-bye! XD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário