~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

crushing

So I was rummaging through old sketchbooks and yeah XD I thought I'd share these with you :3~ I am, in reality, still crushing, but not drawing. haha

If I were ever together with my crush, I would...


...pull his face in many directions to my delight;


...sit on top of him with all my weight and make him be really annoyed with me;


...jump on him every time I saw him, just because I'd be able to (when he was here, I really had this urge LOL);



...pat his face as a demonstration of care (my dad does that a lot; it feels horrible at the same time it feels great! XD I love doing it to sis haha).

Ofc, besides whatever couples are allowed to do. Haha But with my current crush, I wouldn't be allowed to jump on him... nor do any of the above :c Maybe... not with anyone with a minimum of sense;;;

Sorry for the dark pictures! Too lazy to edit! XD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário