~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2015

family

Man, I really need to be more careful to update my stuff. I've been in a terrible artblock and, sincerely, if I have nothing new, I have nothing to post T_T I've been feeling very down lately (it's probably because I haven't been eating well). Also, uni has been painful due to the fact that I'm not attending regulary nor with my classmates nor on full schedule~ AAH in other words I'm just really unimpressed with uni right now. T_T

Anyway! On happier news! BH6 was a fun movie to watch! But it made me realize once more how there's a lot of stuff out there that doesn't make sense but that we still accept OuO haha TADASHIIIII < /3 Some sorta progress shots..? I spent a long time on ittt..! ´A`

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário