~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

WIPs

For the upcoming event! I ended discovering(?) that some people actually do look at this pheishit lolol Since it's a group project, it'd be nice to know what each one of us is doing what, right? XD

So I'll be posting all my WIPs! So that we can all be aware of what's already being done. o/




Kyary! Vs. PONPONPON, Tsukema Tsukeru, and CANDY CANDY~ For these, I wanted to do a not-so-stubby body and a not-so-chubby face, but I ended screwing a lot on the anatomy and stuff XD;; Gotta repair it! ò.ó//


Menma from Ano Hana! Actually, I want to do buttons for the other charas too ;v;



Hilda and Lamia from Beelzebub! I think these are the cutest(?) charas from this series XD;


Rin and Kuro from Ao no Exorcist! However, it's very probable that I don't use them, since K* has already drawn him. And hers is so... TTATT //hides in shame




And finally, Kyouhei, Mei, and Hue from Pokemon BW2! To complete(?) my Pokemon set o/ I decided their pkmns myself, soo... XDD

Of course, if anyone wants to draw any of these characters feel free to! I sincerely have too many WIPs and it's likely that I won't finish them all in one month XD;; PLUS, I was thinking of doing a B★RS set including B★RS, Dead Master and Strength only for myself! I wouldn't take them to the event and only put them up in my site. o//

But variety may be nice, while competition isn't... Well, I guess we'll decide this together later <:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário