~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

sábado, 29 de dezembro de 2012

二〇一三年また...

"Until 2013..." (Do Japanese even write their years like that? Cuz in Chinese we do 『到二〇一三年見』)

MAN I KEEP WRITING IN PORTUGUESE and then I remember this is not my other blog and alskdhglasdkfj HAHA

Anyway.

Yes, I should be studying but not being able to solve exercises seriously makes you feel like doing stuff you shouldn't. omg. And that includes wasting money alskdhgalsdf//


This is an illust I wanted to make for New Year's.

At first I wanted to draw a girl hugging some sort of ghost but that came out to be a bit too creepy and depressing. It was supposed to be a "Goodbye 2012, hello 2013" drawing, something like "Yay! Let's move forward! Remembering good things that happened in the last year!" So no-no to sad stuff.

Then I thought of drawing two people back to back. Oh, by the way, they're supposed to be the same person. But then that would come out too emo... Back to back is always emo.

So that is what finally came out. Here's the lineart:


I actually like this lineart a lot. It was really hard drawing it, probably because of an artblock. ahah;; But in the end the lines came out pretty nicely.

And I was sorta obsessed with Saint Seya: Episode G (the manga... I'm not even sure there's an anime) AGAIN and was crazily copying stuff from some volumes XD (I'll show you guys later) So because of the many many flying rocks and rubble, I ended up inserting very random rocks LOL My friend said that flowers would look nicer, but... I can't draw flowers at all, especially without ref, which was the case rocks are more fun (???)

BUT OF COURSE. I REMEMBERED I HAVE NO CREATIVITY--


(Source: (ext link))

Coincidence much?

I seriously think I have this thing (called a brain) that fixates everything for years and then "creates" other stuff heavily based off those memories;; That's probably why when I was younger people would associate my drawings with CLAMP's immediately~ I'm pretty sure all the compositions I've made until today have been used earlier by some other person/group;; orz

WHAT TO DO. I'm not sure I can continue it;;; EVEN THE COLORS ARE SIMILAR//// Ok, the colors aren't that similar *just checked*


So I inverted the picture horizontally and changed their positions/angles a bit. But--

I'M STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I'm not even supposed to be drawing--

This will probably not get done until mid-January.

PS: I ended up finding out something on accident. For those of you who like the paper texture for your tablet when you draw, try putting an actual piece of paper over your tablet (: It will still be sensible to your pen and you will be able to have that nice paper texture! o/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário