~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

merry christmas!

I know I'm late, but it's just one day! Give me a break! XDD

So I spent some days doing this ilust. @v@ It actually did come out pretty much as I imagined it, but it's not as stunning as I wish it were... I still need to practice coloring *^*/

But it was fun. I killed myself during these days and I'm still dying (I need to go to sleep soon...) Many adjustments must be made, and they will be soon, probably during the middle of July.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! It's pretty weird, so much work for one day... Oh well XDD


I played around a bit with layers (taking them off and on), and I thought some versions were acceptable:


No moon version! Characters just flying around in the sky XD The lighting becomes a bit awkward though haha;


And only moon version! XDDDD As you can see, not even the moon was in the center of the illust. Which means a lot has to be done... hahahah It's pretty dramatic @v@


And a wallpaper version, idea I took off a friend (K*) XD It's for my monitor, so it's 1370x768 (something like that)

MAN am I dying. So I'll just stop here. XD

Enjoy Christmas everyone!

3 comentários:

  1. Nossa, você tá melhorando muito. Devia mudar o nome do blog xD

    Gostei mais da primeira versão :D

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oh! Obrigada! Que bom, porque foi o que planejei ahoeihaoe

      O nome do blog é móh legal, ow :I

      Excluir