~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2012

I should pay more attention in class

Soo I haven't really shown you guys what I got, right? On my facebook page you can see the other "physical" stuff (plushie, money pouch, perfume, origami...) but I haven't taken a picture of this yet!

So, here you go! K*'s present for me ;A;


AJSLDKGHALDSKFJH it's REDDD look! His facial espression is just to asdlkghaj and the flower bouquet... /*Q*/ And she still says she can't draw Red, pff =_= ESSE É O RED MAIS /come/ QUE EU JÁ VI ALSDKFJAH //dies

And then during class today (classes now are pretty boring; they're all like... very basic ugh But I'm dumb and there's a lot of stuff I'm learning/remembering/getting right haha) I found her drawing and since I was bored, I drew something too...


The flowers were obviously inspired/copied LOL I can't draw roses at all lol somehow they end up looking like everything except roses when I draw them... orz And I really need to learn how to draw lillies... orz Even leaves I fail at wwww////

Felt like cutting around, sorta like riingo does, but... it's so fail lol XD; PLUS, it's so crooked...

can't draw feet at all

Aaaand just to spam you guys...

A small notebook I customized during class XD






I wasted like, one whole marker colouring this LOL but I like the texture and the appearance... And it was super fun XDD Except every time I touch it my fingers turn black... lol

The small strip on the back was made because this other pen I used turned out to be very different :/ It bothered me so much I glued another piece of paper... Haha;; so lame

I must admit there are many things I could improve... But I like it, overall. It was super fun colouring it haha and wasting markers XD;

And even the pen that came with it was wrapped in paper! To be frank, the pen was the first thing I tried painting... XD;; And then everything just went along o//

And here's a WIP of the small illust I'm making for the inside cover...


taking pictures is so hard

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário