~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2012

i'm will-sick

Yaay let's post more bad quality pics of my bad quality drawings! XDD


Starting with a Will compilation (: Got this idea from a magazine of my sister's, where this guy has like... 500,000 pages for himself, and he's wearing different clothes, doing different poses, etc. I love my Will ♥


And then suddenly the idea of Will, Ed, and Yuu. Yuu is such a baby; he wants to be pompous but he isn't really XD He's not that high and really skinny, actually. So he's being intimidated by Will and by Ed who are the real "men". (lol they're not men at all, but XD)


Summer comp! I think I have all my *male* OCs there, but I could have forgotten someone... ._.;

I suck at drawing male bodies, perspective, background, composition. If you look closely, you can see Nao and the other guys (LOL) running around in the back XD

I love drawing kids <3 Oh wow I thought I had more drawings but I don't XD I ended up drawing Will a lot and every time I draw him he turns out differently... haha;;; For some reason, Will, Ed, Tomo, and Katsuu are all in college, but Katsuu is almost a little kid compared to them ._. Both physical and mentally XD PS: many of you won't get it, but the title has double meaning lololol (it was on accident)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário