~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

taking pictures is hard

Yes, it is... And this time, it wasn't even me ;-; My sis wanted to take piccus, so I let her, but... they're not too good... lol

So please please be nice to me XDD The drawings are almost horrible but they became even more because of the angle lolol


Let's start with fanart (:

Rolling Girl! I was suffering from the lack of music (stuff happened) so suddenly I felt like listening to Rolling Girl! And this came out... Can't really see the dots or the full page... ... ...


A simple random drawing of Kiyo XD I really think of Kiyo as a small bunny lolol I think he looks very cute with a bolero styled jacket (?) The texture was extremely fun to do~


My beloved trio <3 The more I look at this, the more mistakes appear... But that's fine. (not really) I really wanna color this but I need some kind of camera that'll at least take non-crooked pictures... I know that's our fault but really, a camera that helps wouldn't hurt XD Inking is hard ;-;


Will! GAWD do I love this guy. I don't even know why. Had the bright idea of drawing him in a ponytail, but... his hair is so rebellious XDD I had a half-ponytail(?) on him and he really looked like Len... haha;;

Random background/composition/word is random.


And lastly... ... ...

Have fun jumping to conclusions. Flowers are fun to draw.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário