~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2012

bar code

I have no name for this guy yet =v=b He was created as a sluttie hottie LOL subsitute for Shouta... Until he reaches legal age, or has conscious of what he does and of his choices, Haru will not touch him ☆ (Except for that day when he was totally drunk and Shouta accidentally seduced him... But Haru has no memories of that day and Shouta has decided to live with it;;)


I'm such a pervert it's not even funny ;; I was totally artblocked when I did the sketch for this one... Was also super sleepy and almost dying LOL srsly that lecture was after lunch and... yeah... orz; So I did this random sketch, really random... And just recently decided to finish it ☆ And... it's so... shameful... orz

PS: I noticed his mouth is veeery off LOL thanks to the crazy computer camera that inverts everything? And if someone notices anything wrong, please tell me, because it simply seems I can't find it at all orz;;; Maybe his head is too big? (Yes, probably, I always draw huge heads... It's not cute at all, you know?)

The next page features a girl with heavy cleavage in a bikini (y)

It's not as erotic (is that the word?) here, but whenever I'm flipping through my sketchbook and pass by this pic, my heart skips a bit, I get very flustered, and try to hide myself from the world. LOL

Luckily, I can almost never find this page... XDDD (But I'm sure that whenever anyone else is looking for it, they'll definitely see it and look at me and think "...Pervert. Gross.") (y)

Used mainly this stock: http://vishstudio.deviantart.com/art/Male-stock-323863579 It was on front page on this random day, so if you're asking yourself how the hell did I find it, yeah, it was on frontpage. Though that's not an excuse. XD (It's also one of the first findings for "male stock" when you search dA)

And "mainly" because I looked through vishstudio's gallery for even more ref LOL and that really screwed up my night. ☆ (Let's not talk about this)

...Pretty sure he's gay. If not, definitely bisexual... orz

And then it went on to this:


[no name OC] randomly stripping in a random place yaaaay WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME HAHAH;; orz

I need more ref


I think this was the first serious(?) drawing I've made of him ever ☆ I've sketched him before, but it was more conceptual than anything~ He's supposed to be, err... male? XDD He has a bar code tattoo on the left side of his neck! ^0^/

After carefully thinking, the bar code just makes him into nothing else other than a product or a number, right? o.o So, rather than cool, it's degradating... But I think it actually fits him well, since he's a slut it's black and white and his theme color is black ☆


Aaaand his back! I need ref for this drawing too. Muscular backs are rather hard to find, and while his body is a bit more refined than my other OCs', he's not exactly muscular, so I think that, since he's relaxed, they wouldn't show anyway... Which is fine, but not as sexy.

In this one I wanted to show his tattoo XD


This is the first finished(?) drawing in my sketchbook XD For some random reason he showed up..? o.o And what? Yaoi? NOOOO, OF NOT. PFFFF THAT'S NOT HARU.

Truth is, yaoi has had a new meaning to me... Although I really shouldn't draw it, it's more like they're asexual characters now? They interact just the was they would, but not they don't do it sexually anymore. Although there's kissing and hugging, they're just... doing it as normal couples? I know that makes no sense, but... yeah. orz TRUTH IS, I JUST COULDN'T IGNORE THEIR EXISTENCE ANYMORE... /cries NO, SRSLY, HARU'S A GIRL, OK? TOTALLY COMPREHENSIBLE GIRL'S NAME. PFF

So yeah. Randomly decided to do a compilation of [no name OC] o/ Anyone suggest a name? XD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário