~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

shoujo manga

Randomly found cute² shoujo manga! TTuTT// I'm not too into shoujo manga, but I'm just a sucker for sweet and light stories, be they shoujo, BL, yuri, WHATEVER. Light = ♥


This is "Love Log" by Tokeino Hari!
The art style is really cute, and the story is cute and funny! It's about a guy who is too loud and a girl who's too quiet~ They end up being together because of class duties and -- Well, you should read the rest, since it's a one-shot!



"Honey" and "Granulated Sugar" by Meguro Amu!

These two are tied together~ Granulated Sugar is a continuation of Honey, and they're both really cute! I'd say the first one is mre like an extra, so it's complete in itself. However, I'm very excited for the continuation of Honey! I'll add it to my bookmarks~

Hope you like it! Once again, not drawings, but... Yeah, mostly keeping these for myself~ XD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário