~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

music

I totally know this could be legitimately considered spam, but that's fine XD I've been drawing a lot, so... Plus, I need to keep you guys somewhat interested? ;-;

A long time ago, I said I'd post drawings of Urban Zakapa! o/ Buuut... I was sorta artblocked when I drew them, so I was very unsatisfied. However, my sketch pad is coming to its end, and I don't really feel like erasing that try, so I just might as well post it too, right? XD

So! Let's begin! The first one was done during the first week of September, and the last one was done today~ XD I keep going back and forth in my drawing pad, so they're not in chronological order~ ;v;


A sketchy rought draft of Myung Jae, from Annyeong Bada~

This is the first video of Annyeong Bada I came across (I think...) It was the video that made me fall in love crazily with Myung Jae! (This video and the cover for the album "City Complex"! <3)




You can jump to about 5:00, which is when they present themselves :D I really like this song too~


Second! My bro really likes this song, and I do too! So this random day we were singing it, and yeah XD It's so nice to listen to TTuTT~

The drawing itself has absolutely nothing to do with the song, but I felt like drawing a female singer (I hadn't looked for Norah Jones until then)



Third~ Clazziquai, Lazy Sunday Morning!

The lyrics are just so durgs, but it's so nice to listen to XD I love these two! So I had to draw them. I really really like this song, probably especially because it's all in English XD (drunkard!)



We finally got to Urban Zakapa!

Kwon Soon-il is soooo sexy when he's singing! XD Especially after watching "Crush"~ Oh god. And I fell in love listening to the Korean version...

I love Jo Hyuna too! She's so pretty and I love her voice! ;uu;

Poor Park Yongin... I like him too, but... I'm just not so into him ;-; But he sings VERY well. Gotta listen to his solo songs! So sexy!



Tribute to Epik High's Umbrella!

This drawing is not finished; I still need to do some adjustments~ But I was talking to M., a friend of mine, and since I was wanting to illustrate this song for a long time now (about two years, maybe?) and he had done one, I told him I'd draw something too :D So yeah. XD

The lyrics are very poetic and they give off a very nice feeling, but it's so hard to illustrate ;-;~ To be sincere, I'm not really satisfied with mine... TTuTT

M.'s drawing:



Maybe this is the only video of theirs that isn't horribly horrible and/or weird. XDDD

Thank you once again! o/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário