~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

tom & jerry

Those of you who know me IRL for a long(er) time already will probably (maybe?) remember my Tom & Jerry gijinkas XD Yeah, they're sorta based off the ones in the cartoon~ But they're very OOC (out of character)! And even though they're "my" creation, they've changed so much throughout these years! OAO (I haven't drawn them ever since!)

There's this drawing in my dA gallery of them:


Jerry was this 100% shota baby... The typical uke shota we all know. "No, don't eat me!" was what I saw while going through old drawings. And Tom was this perverted seme who has a soft, father-like side. But these days, while saying to myself, "I need to create a story for these two", they've become...

Jerry is now older and more experienced than Tom. Tom lives in this house with his "m'am"; he's 17 and very naive. He's just your normal cat: lazy, only thinks of sleeping and eating. Jerry is older than Tom, much more experienced.

(I have no idea from where Jerry comes from) When they first meet, Tom is supposed to eat/kill Jerry right? Like any cat does. But he ends up being tricked by him, and they end up living togther (like in the cartoon, sorta) Jerry doesn't belong in the house, but he is very abusive: he steals food, sleeps wherever he wants, exploits the warmth of the house, etc... And Tom is used by him.

Actually, I have no idea what I'm writing. XD Just brainstorming...

And incredibly, Jerry became even more girly after all these years! XD I think he actually looked like a boy back then, but now he's 100% girl XD

But enough blabbering, let's get to the drawings (it's what you want, right?)


Tom is eyeing the sweets, wanting to get them, but he knows he's not supposed to... And Jerry is just there tempting him, while wanting to get some for himself too. XD

What is perspective. What is background.


Tom was about to put that cherry in his mouth! But Jerry uses his cute face and his abusiveness to steal it from Tom's hands! LOL

The woman back there is supposed to be the one in the cartoon, do you remember? XD Just random... Tom stole the cherry from the cake ;-;

There are random kangaroos and a bird skeleton because I did this during Biology class... They're pretty cool :D

Oh yeah, and... Jerry's legs are too short, huh~ ;-;


So I needed ref. I got my old drawimgs and did quiclk sketches of them. Because...


This was one of the first recent concepts I had of them. However, this is actually a remake of...


This piece of crap! XD Looking at these two, it's almost as if I changed my style completely between these two! But truth is, theres='s only a difference of days between them... Both Tom and Jerry look very different ._.

And that's all for Tom and Jerry for now! I still need to create the Dog, his son, and "m'am'... And a story. XD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário